Monday 10 June 2013

A good cause


If ya'll are like me then you like some of the less "fluffy" pets as well as well the fluffy ones.

A friend of mine runs a reptile rescue mostly from his own pocket.

People treat these animals with such a lack of love and respect but he takes them in and makes them better and finds them new loving homes.

I am writing this post as I can't afford to home one of these wonderful creatures though I would love to I want to help out where I can.

Donations would be greatly appreciate as he does wonderful work.

Check out the website here  or on Facebook

A quick look on the Facebook page will show you how much love and care they are given in the rescue but they need your help. Please donate what you can and I will give you all

MASSIVE VIRTUAL HUGS

Thanks guys

No comments:

Post a Comment