Monday 24 October 2011

SOT 24/10/11


First of all an explanantion: SOT- Stuff of Today.

I used to do something very similar to this back in my school days and I was reminded of it today, so I thought why not! So every so often I will post one of these.

Let me know what you think.

Todays Mood:  Agitated

Annoyance of the Day:  Definitely the rain
Laugh of the Day:  Didn't have one today, Not one that I remember anyway.
Song of the Day:  I had the radio on but nothing really stuck.
Word of the Day:  Legitimate
Swear of the Day:  Shit

Last thing I ate:  Shepards Pie, Speaking of which I wan't Meanies
Last tv show watched:  Archer Season 3 Episode 3
Book I'm Reading:  One foot in the grave by Jeaniene Frost
Time of Removal from Bed this morning:  8:40am totally couldn't get out of bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment